Students at Their Best
July 28, 2006
Lahore School BBA students with their teacher Javed Qureshi after doing Pakistan Literature class project. More photos by Shahid Salllahuddin in Photo Stream.
posted by S A J Shirazi @ 7/28/2006 10:16:00 AM,
Intra Lahore School Debating Championship 2006 - July 18
July 18, 2006
posted by S A J Shirazi @ 7/18/2006 03:14:00 PM,
Intra Lahore School Debating Championship 2006
July 17, 2006
- Positive Discrimination should be increased.
- What’s Past is Prologue.
- Nationalism is an infantile disease.
- The March of science has gone too far.
- The world is in safe hands.
- I am a genetic disaster.
- United States of Pakistan.
- A moment is all I am searching for…
- Ashes to ashes dust to dust; life is short so party we must.
- Divided we stand; United we fall.
- First Ahmad Babar (Urdu)
- Second Kanwal Malik (English 1st)
- Third Suhail Anwer (English 2nd)
- Fourth Basheer Hameed (English 3rd)
- Consolation: Anum Malik (English)
posted by S A J Shirazi @ 7/17/2006 05:20:00 PM,
posted by S A J Shirazi @ 7/17/2006 11:28:00 AM,
July 12, 2006
The weekly Economist carries an article titled “The trouble with Pakistan” and a ten page special report on Pakistan. This is a critical read (some of the articles are premium content) for students of Economics. Here is the list of contents:
- Too much for one man to do
- Changing its stripes
- Parliamentary puppetry
- The future looks bearded
- Tribal troubles
- Kashmir dreaming
- No quick fix
- Audio interview
posted by S A J Shirazi @ 7/12/2006 12:28:00 PM,
Elections Association of Debaters
July 09, 2006
Elections of Lahore School of Economics Association of Debaters (LSEAD) were held during the general meeting of LSEAD members on July 8, 2006. Following were elected:
- President: Ahmad Iqbal Chaudhary B.Sc
- Vice President: Fatima Saeed Khan B.Sc Hons
- General Secretary: M. Ali Murtaza, BBA
- Joint Secretaries: Farhan Qasim B.Sc and Syeda Khadija Imam B.Sc
- Information Secretary: Omer Imtiaz, B.Sc
The elected council has appointed Wass-i-ur-Rehman, B.Sc and Omer Mustafa Masood BBA as executive members of the society.
posted by S A J Shirazi @ 7/09/2006 01:07:00 PM,
Lahore School Annual Debates – 2006
July 07, 2006
posted by S A J Shirazi @ 7/07/2006 10:39:00 AM,
The Tablet PC For Faculty: A Pilot Project
July 03, 2006
posted by S A J Shirazi @ 7/03/2006 12:46:00 PM,
104 - C, Gulberg III,
Phones: 92-342-5714936, 38474385
Intersection Main Boulevard Phase VI
Phones: 92-4236560935, 36560939