Lahore School of Economics

A distinguished seat of learning known for high-quality teaching and research

From Ahmad Shahryar (MBA class 1999)

Email from Ahmad Shahryar to Dr. Shahid Amjad Chaudhry, the Rector

It has been always a pleasure to think about good old days at Lahore School of Economics. I graduated in April 1999, and since then am progressing with the career while incorporating my experiences with all what we learnt at the Lahore School. I would like to congratulate you on the successful uplift of the Lahore School.

These days I am working with Malaysian Oil and Gas giant PETRONAS in Kuala Lumpur and am heading their Marketing and Commercial Department for the West Coast of Malaysia.

I am positive that the School will keep on producing successful business graduates, whom the School will be proud of.

I would also like to mention the names of professors who did great job in best possible professional and friendly environment: My deep regards for professor Viqar, Ayesha Raza, Shazi, Aamir Chughtai, Shehla Arfeen, Seema Omer, and Mrs Qaisar.

I shall definitely visit you to pay my regards when I come in Pakistan.

posted by S A J Shirazi @ 9/25/2004 01:50:00 PM,

<< Home

City Campus

104 - C, Gulberg III,

Lahore, Pakistan.

Phones: 92-42-35714936, 38474385

Fax: 92-42-36560905

Main Campus

Intersection Main Boulevard Phase VI

Burki Road

Lahore, Pakistan.

Phones: 36560935, 36560939


Like on Facebook

Follow on Twitter

Subscribe by Email

Web This Blog

Popular Links

Alumni, Convocation, Debates, Faculty, Images, Life at Campus, Publications, Management of Pakistan Economy

Archives

Previous Posts

Powered By

Powered by Blogger