Lahore School of Economics

A distinguished seat of learning known for high-quality teaching and research

An image; Whatever we learn today, is all that matters tomorrow

Muhammad Ahsan (MBA-2, Class 2005)

Studying at the Lahore School of Economics till date has been good. Just like every single student on earth, I also claim that of course our batch is the best one ever!” I believe I’ve found good relationships and have understood a lot that I needed to. The best thing about our batch (MBA-2, Class - 2005) is that there is no disparity, no inequality in terms of personal, social or cultural barriers. Every single student is co-operating, willing to take responsibilities and not so proud of what he or she is not and, if I may add, this batch represents all of. Of course it does!

The faculty including professors as good as Dr. Sohail Zafar, Ayesha Raza, Professor Fareed.A. Fareedy, Dr. Zia ul Hussain and others have turned out to be magicians for me, given the fact that I had no proper finance and statistics background! Today, I believe that elsewhere it would not have been possible for me to achieve this amount of knowledge, which I have accumulated here. Combining that with our teaching associates and of course, not to forget my class fellows, forming up groups and working together as a team.

Did I miss out the party bit? Yup, various societies by students (and a few by me) are being regulated and mobilized accordingly to keep all the faces at LSE, rosy and smiling. I don’t know how I might be feeling at the time of my farewell… Seems scary already? To me, LSE, rather than Lahore School of Economics, has been more of a Lahore School of Ethics, for “Whatever we learn today, is all that matters tomorrow.”

Labels:

posted by S A J Shirazi @ 10/22/2004 09:58:00 AM,

<< Home

City Campus

104 - C, Gulberg III,

Lahore, Pakistan.

Phones: 92-42-35714936, 38474385

Fax: 92-42-36560905

Main Campus

Intersection Main Boulevard Phase VI

Burki Road

Lahore, Pakistan.

Phones: 36560935, 36560939


Like on Facebook

Follow on Twitter

Subscribe by Email

Web This Blog

Popular Links

Alumni, Convocation, Debates, Faculty, Images, Life at Campus, Publications, Management of Pakistan Economy

Archives

Previous Posts

Powered By

Powered by Blogger